In anticipation of the New Year and the winter holidays, Sber and its ecosystem companies have launched Holidays with Sber, a new program with a selection of interesting educational content for school children aged 7 to 16 and their parents.
The content of the website is structured by age and format, ensuring that everyone can choose the most interesting option for themselves: watch, listen or play.
The project includes the following activities:
– A lecture by the promoter of popular science Alexander Tolmachev, where he explains what is happening to the climate and how to keep our planet healthy. Viewers will learn if humans can change the climate, what cows and cars have in common, why permafrost is not permanent, and what global warming can lead to.
– Trips and workshops for children and parents on the campuses of School 21 in Moscow, Kazan and Novosibirsk. Participants will see modern computer training with their own eyes and learn how to get it for free.
– “New Year’s Eve Hullabaloo”, an online game where players help Grandpa Frost get ready for the holidays and complete four tasks to receive a New Year’s prediction and the chance to win prizes.
– Educational AI videos from the AI ââJourney team to teach you about artificial intelligence and how it can be used to solve complex problems.
– Soundtracks of your favorite domestic and foreign cartoons.
– Classics for children – folk tales of the peoples of the world performed by famous actors and classical music suitable for children.
The best Russian museums also took part in the project, contributing to educational and entertaining online activities: reading lists, quests, lectures, video lessons and master classes on art and science for the whole family.
Project participants include: State Historical Museum, State Tretyakov Gallery, Pushkin State Fine Arts Museum, Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center, VDNKh, Museum of Astronautics, Museum of Machines Soviet arcade, the National Darwin Museum, the Victory Museum, the Shchusev State Architectural Museum, the Museum of Russian Impressionism, the Russian National Museum and the Polytechnic Museum.
The project also includes:
– The festive short film “Vovka and winter in the distant kingdom” by Soyuzmultfilm, available from December 31 on the Okko multimedia service and the official YouTube channel of Soyuzmultfilm.
– New Year’s special editions of Soyuzmultfilm’s popular projects âWell, wait! “,” Krutiksy “and” Prostokvashino “, available from December 31st on Okko.
– A competition that gives you the chance to learn to skate with figure skater Anna Shcherbakova #SkatewithSber.
– Podcasts for the whole family: “Dad’s Tales” by papas stars on SberSound and “Ask Zitser”, available in the Salute application or on SberBank Online, as well as on Sber smart devices. To listen, tell Salute’s virtual assistants, “Show me all of Dima Zitser’s answers.”
– Children’s podcasts: âThe Encyclopedia of Interesting Things,â the âPeter and SberCatâ Financial Literacy Podcast, and âThe Green Lamp,â a podcast on books.
– “The tree, the cat and the new year 2”, a New Year’s Eve show on the Carousel television channel.
More information about Sber’s New Year’s Eve activities can be found on the portal https://promo.sber.ru/2022/#/entertainment.